Fees & Funding




Nursery Fees payable for 0-4 year olds (April 2017)



Fee payable

8am to 6pm


 All non-funded hours charged at a rate of £5.00 p/h for 2-4s and £5.50 p/h for under 2s

8am to 4pm


8am to 1pm


1pm - 6pm


Breakfast Club - 7.30am - 8am


·      A minimum of 2 x 5 hour sessions per week  

·      Invoices will be issued on an annual basis with a breakdown of monthly payments

·      We require 4 weeks' notice to cancel or reduce sessions

·      We require a 2 week deposit for fee payable hours

·      No deposit if funded hours only




Club Fees payable for Reception age -11 (April 2017)

After-school Club

Holiday Club - incl. snacks

School Pick up - incl snack - Till 4pm - £4

School Pick up - incl light tea - Till 6pm - £12


8am - 1pm or 1pm - 6pm - £15

7.30 - 8am - £2.50 (incl. breakfast)

8am - 6pm - £25






                   Early Years Education Entitlement (EYEE)        


Children aged 3 and 4 qualify for EYEE funding from the term following their 3rd birthday.  This allows children to access up to 15 hours a week of free childcare (12 hours per if being accessed year round) this means up to 570 hours of free childcare a year.  The funding can be accessed as follows -

  • Autumn term - age 3 by 31st August
  • Spring term - age 3 by 31st December
  • Summer term - age 3 by 31st March

We will advise you when your child is due to become eligible in the term before their 3rd birthday.  We apply for the funding on your behalf by asking you to sign a funding form each term and return it to us.  We also ask for a copy of your child's Birth Certificate or Passport when registering to ensure that we have carried out our identity checks correctly.




Early Years Pupil Premium (EYPP)


3 and 4 year-olds in state-funded early education will attract EYPP funding if they meet at least 1 of the following criteria:

·         their family gets 1 of the following:

·         Income Support

·         income-based Jobseeker's Allowance

·         income-related Employment and Support Allowance

·         support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999

·         the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit

·         Child Tax Credit (provided they're not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)

·         Working Tax Credit run-on, which is paid for 4 weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit

·         Universal Credit

·         they have been in local-authority care for 1 day or more in England or Wales

·         they have been adopted from care in England or Wales

·    they have left care under a special guardianship order or residence order in England or Wales


To receive this we require parents to complete a form to allow us to claim the funding.  This will then allow us to claim an additional amount of funding per child to support and enhance their learning and care whilst with us.




Two Year Old Funding


You can claim this if you receive one or more of the following:

  • Income Support.
  • Income-based Jobseekers Allowance.
  • Income-related Employment and Support Allowance.
  • Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
  • Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit.
  • Child Tax Credit (but not Working Tax Credit) and your annual household income is less than £16,190 (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs).
  • Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit).

You can also claim the free childcare if:

  • You care for a child who is looked after by the Local Authority or who has left care through adoption, residence order or special guardianship.
  • Your child has a current statement of special education needs or an Education,    Health and Care Plan.
  • Your child is in receipt of the Disability Living Allowance.
  • You receive Working Tax Credits and earn no more than £16,190 a year.


To claim this parents are required to complete an application form either on-line or in paper form.